Account Executive – Commercial Insurance
Our Client seeks a results driven Commercial Sales Account Executive who thrives in the Commercial Insurance marketplace. Join the BC Office of a large independent Insurance Broker and gain better challenges and the opportunity to get your best sales success yet.
Our candidates of choice has three to five years experience building and polishing their customer service and sales presentation skills. With success at this level you are ready to break away from underneath the established senior Account Executives you currently work with who are holding you back from moving ahead.
Pursue the larger accounts and achieve results that build your Commercial Insurance Sales future. Become a top sales performer in your own right.
- Work on a current book of business by assessing current risks for clients’ insurance needs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through scheduling and meeting with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their businesses
- Prospect and gain new clients to build your book of business
- Create detailed proposals to present to clients and prospects based on underwriting quotations
- Work with marketers to research insurance risk appetites and negotiate clients best price for insurance coverage
- Renew, endorse or amend existing policies
- Collect insurance premiums and process accounts
- Act as claims advocate
- Deal with administrative task such as paperwork, detailed records, recording accurate transactions
- Attend Insurer and Industry functions and continue to build trusted relationships
- Stay current on both insurance market changes and those of your clients’ industries
- Work closely with entire team to align and meet company goals
- A current General Insurance License Level II
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or FCIP a distinct advantage
- Three to five years proven Commercial Insurance Account Executive Sales experience
- A track record of sales success
- A strong commitment to customer service and meeting clients expectations
- Technical understanding of General Commercial Insurance including Crime, Property, Directors and Officers, Errors and Omissions, and an interest in Cyber Security Insurance
- Good understanding of Insurance markets and the Insurers who underwrite them
- Able to self organize and self motivate to achieve set goals
- Work well in a team culture and able to problem solve internally as well as in the marketplace.
- A positive life and work outlook you bring to your job responsibilities
- A strong desire to achieve and grow within your chosen career.
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office, TAM and Policy Works
- Available for some travel
This Commercial Insurance Account Executive available position is both an amazing opportunity and viable road map for you to achieve career success in a collaborative environment.
Receive team and company support, plus tools and products to attract targeted clients and coupled with an excellent salary and competitive benefits. Balance this opportunity with slowing working your way up the company food chain and you can see the advantages that lay ahead for you in this new exciting position.
Without a doubt – this is the job for you! Apply with your resume to Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org use the easy apply link below or call/text 604-738-0552 for more information. Apply today!
Not quite what you are looking for in a new opportunity? Want more? Have a this new job here