one_freyja Coastline: Client Broker
Join a solid Broker with a youthful attitude to build your career
Account Executive-Commercial Insurance
This new Account Executive-Commercial Insurance job in Downtown Vancouver is the excellent career opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Sales Representative wanting to make a bigger mark in the Insurance Industry.
Step up to this perfect time for a current Commercial Account Manager or Client Service Advisor to accept more responsibility and new challenges.
Enjoy a hybrid combination of new Client development plus current Client retention through renewals and excellent customer service.
This Brokerage has a youthful attitude and believes it’s possible to both have fun and be client focused at work. As an Account Executive-Commercial you join a work culture that encourages your success and growth in the Insurance Industry. Use this support, educational tools and mentoring to advance your skill base.
Here is a job that encourages you to bring your ambition, love of the Insurance Industry and enthusiasm.
Overall you find yourself in a better place to both grow and thrive in your job.
Ready to step up to a better job and bigger challenges in this Account Executive-Commercial Insurance job?
- Work to retain clients during renewals and develop new client opportunities
- Review potential clients coverages and work to show improvement on their risk management
- Prepare written proposals, respond to requests for information from both Clients and Insurers
- Attend Client meetings when needed
- Respond to client questions by email, telephone and letter.
- Prepare insurance quotes and place and manage coverages
- Work with processing team to complete certificates of insurance on time
- Manage the internal control of client data coverages to Insurers
- Develop opportunities to cross sell all lines of business and refer to appropriate departments
- Work to maintain current accounts receivables and process payments
- Handle abeyance and expiration files
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2 in British Columbia
- Three or more years general Commercial Insurance experience
- Possess excellent customer service skills with a sales development focus
- Well Developed MS Office skills including Excel, Outlook etc
- TAM experience helpful
- Must be a team player and a good communicator
- Positive thinker who enjoys learning and sharing new skills
- Work in a positive well-organized and time conscious style
- Be a positive role model and willing to assist other staff members
Grab this new Account Executive-Commercial Insurance opportunity in Vancouver by taking advantage of the hybrid role that combines your current commercial account manager experience and offers even bigger challenges for you.
To apply or ask for more information please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel and/or email your resume to email@example.com or use the easy apply link below.
This is a salaried role that offers extended medical and dental benefits, life, etc plus bonuses and opportunities for equity. Work Monday to Friday in the heart of the downtown Vancouver business community with an easy transit or biking location.
It’s time for you to thrive as an Account Executive in Commercial Insurance – apply today!
Need help getting ready for the interview challenge? Read up here