Coastline: Client Broker
Creating opportunity for Insurance careers
Associate Client Executive – Get the Best of Both Worlds in Commercial
Our Broker Client in Surrey has a new position opening for an Associate Client Executive. As the successful Commercial Insurance Candidate you will develop and lead the Commercial Team. You are the primary contact for all large Accounts in the Commercial book of business.
The Associate Client Executive delivers the highest quality communications with professional integrity, in face to face meetings and written documentation
Job Responsibilities include:
- Attend Client meetings to manage the renewal process, risk exposures and policy changes when needed
- Manage the marketing requirements. Negotiate and place new and renewal commercial business into the insurance marketplace, including mi-term change endorsements.
- Present innovative coverage solutions to support existing and new business growth
- Develop client relationships to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities
- Prepare and review proposals, endorsements, cover notes and certificates of insurance with the processing team to ensure accuracy
- Pro-actively manages and updates client data files
- Review loss claims as required
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with management level and Insurance Underwriters
- Able to create and implement sales initiatives for prospective commercial clients
- Remain up-to-date with new market products and changes
- Mentor commercial staff as required. Act as technical go-to professional.
- Maintain current industry expertise by attending educational seminars and Industry functions
- Assists with A/P and the Accounting Dept when necessary.
- University degree or equivalent experience with a General Insurance License Level II minimum
- Five to ten years Commercial Insurance experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to self-manage in a solutions driven environment
- Strong people skills, able to motivate and lead team
- Advanced computer skills, TAM and Excel an asset
- High degree of personal integrity
- Goal focused, results driven
- Good knowledge of sales skills
Are your ready and qualified to meet the challenges of an Associate Client Executive and ready to reap the benefits? To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the contact apply below. Forward your resume as the first step to your exciting new career in the Commercial Insurance Industry.
This is a Monday to Friday full-time position that offers a strong salary and commissions, benefits, and the opportunity to chart your own commercial industry success. Get answers to your questions by calling 604-738-0552. This is an exciting new commercial job opportunity – let’s make it yours.