Coastline: Client Insurer
Exciting New Auto Claims Adjuster Opportunity
Join a National Insurer in a new Auto Claims Adjuster opportunity and enjoy the best of both worlds. Spend three days in the office and work from home two days a week. Work with high performing, forward thinking and innovative people in a collaborative work culture.
Based in a new location in Burnaby your focus is the full investigation of physical damage claims. Handle the evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of auto and third-party property damage claims.
You conduct claim investigations including coordinating, consulting, negotiating and collaborating with appraisers, body shops, third-party claimants, adjusters and vendors. Use your experience to evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure or potential. In addition you review and analyze losses to ensure guideline criteria is met plus determine the proper kind of loss.
One of your primary goals throughout the claims adjuster process is provide exceptional customer service by an expedient resolution while meeting your key performance indicators. Enjoy working on large files with the support of bi-weekly support tele-meetings.
Primary Role Requirements
- Three or more years Auto Claims Adjuster experience in BC
- Auto Claims experience in the Alberta market helpful
- Strong well-developed customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to build relationships
- Able to write and speak professionally including telephone skills
- Self motivated and self driven to achieve goals
- Highly organized even when working remotely
- Willing to be a vigorous contributor to team meetings and telephone calls
- Adept listening and probing skills
- an experienced negotiator
- Strong technical skills
- Post Secondary education in a related field and/or working on achieving a CIP/CRM designation
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team work culture
Make this job yours! Join a national team who will recognize your contribution and encourage your career growth. This is a company that values doing what is right and feels good about it.
Your rewards are a generous salary and performance bonuses, a strong medical and dental benefit package and ongoing professional development. Be in on the ground floor of a new expansion of a well-known established National Insurance Company with an impeccable reputation. Join this passionate high energy group and watch your career goals soar.
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com, use the apply link below and attach your resume or reach by message on LinkedIn. This is a great job. Let’s get busy and make it yours!