Coastline - Client Broker
Moving your Insurance career ahead
Autoplan – Commercial Fleets Pro
Move your career ahead with this new Autoplan Commercial Fleets job in Downtown Vancouver. Large Insurance Broker wants your skills to round out their dynamic team.
This Broker continues to show substantial growth through both continued market dominance and new acquisitions. Carve out your Insurance career future by making the most of what you do best.
You’ve worked hard to become an Insurance professional who find the best coverage solutions for Autoplan customers. You’ve moved ahead to understand and master the complex details of an Autoplan Commercial Fleets job. Now it’s time to take this opportunity to challenge yourself in a key position in with a large downtown Broker.
- Manages a renewal list of clients through timely personal contact
- Provides ICBC fleet service, out-of province and non-fleet commercial customer auto insurance
- Assists Commercial Account Executives and Producers with clientele who have auto insurance
- Builds new business by providing exceptional customer service and requesting referrals from satisfied clients
- Works to ensure all files are completed accurately and on time
- Promptly handles queries from new and current customers
- Manages the claims reporting process
- May handle speciality collector fleets, out of province unlicensed vehicle insurance and private client vehicles
- Assist with overflow autoplan counter customers as required
- Maintain accurate inventory of ICBC plates and decals
- Manage accounts receivables list
- Actively work with a positive attitude that contributes to a co-operative team work culture
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Level 2 Insurance License or Level 1 with 2 in process
- Three years of autoplan experience plus exposure to commercial fleets
- Strong knowledge of autoplan insurance software
- Friendly positive and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a detailed and organized workflow
- Manage multiple time deadlines concurrently
- Thrive under pressure
- Lead by example and assist others as required
Please click the apply tab below to submit your resume if you love Autoplan and want to continue your career in Commercial Fleets Insurance. The Broker you will join has market competitive salaries, extended health and dental benefits, supports continued Insurance education and will encourage your career development.
This is a social fun place to work with a Monday to Friday workday. Easily commutable by transit with restaurants and shopping opportunities close by. Make the move Downtown! For more information, please contact Freyja at Coastline Insurance Personnel at telephone 604-738-0552 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response. All inquiries are confidential.
Coastline – working with you to move your Insurance career ahead.