Coastline: Client Broker
Join an Industry Leader and grow your career
Autoplan Insurance In Coquitlam
This Autoplan Insurance in Coquitlam job offers you an extra opportunity to advance your Insurance. So if you love Autoplan and want to also learn other lines, this is the job for you.
Now is the chance to also assist with Personal Lines and Pleasurecraft Clients.
You have a diverse workday filled with opportunities to assist Clients to protect their assets.
You work for an Industry leader committed to providing the best coverages and building solid trusting relationships with their Clients.
- Work to build solid relationships with clients and co-workers
- Process a wide variety of Autoplan Insurance transactions including new plates, transfers, renewals, cancellations, debt payments etc.
- Creatively and proactively seek solutions using a wide selection of Auto, Travel, and Personal Insurance products.
- Work to achieve performance targets.
- Develop new business leads by cross-selling and refer to appropriate departments
- Stay up-to-date on new products and solutions offered
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Level 1 General Insurance License. Level 2 Preferred
- Two years Autoplan Insurance experience
- Well developed customer service skills
- Ability to work with customers using a professional manner
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Able to use own vehicle for dealership deliver as required
- Available for weekend and evening shifts
Get ready to work with enthusiastic co-workers in a professional work culture. Receive competitive compensation including mileage compensation, benefits, complete tuition financing, and discounts on gym memberships. Get those perks plus the opportunity for career growth and advancement.
To apply, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel in confidence at email@example.com and include your resume or use the easy apply link below. Make this opportunity yours – apply today.