Coastline: Client Broker
Join a major force in the Canadian Insurance Industry
Autoplan Insurance Specialist
Join a large Canadian Insurance Broker as an Autoplan Insurance Specialist and work with Commercial professionals to deliver effective solutions to their Clients. As part of the Commercial Business Unit you focus on providing excellent service in auto, garage and fleet policies.
This is the perfect career for you if you want a career as a professional Autoplan Specialist and grow your career working with the largest corporate commercial clients. Reap the benefits and opportunities that come with being part of one of the largest Insurance Brokers.
Work with Commercial Account Executives to manage fleet safety, risk management and total insurance solutions.
- Assist Clients by providing product information and services and match client needs to international markets
- Review and make appropriate recommendations for coverages
- Process renewal, new and mid-month registration changes for license plates, transfers, floater plates, prorate plates, temporary operating permits, special coverage policies and client fleet cancellations.
- Recommend additional products and coverages when available
- Keep Commercial Clients informed on coverages, ICBC requirements and methods to maximize ICBC fleet potential
- Keep up-to-date on new ICBC guidelines and products
- Meet established sales and service targets and grow your book of business.
- Maintain current book of business through excellent product knowledge and customer service
- Support your commercial management team with related responsibilities when assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- One or more years solid ICBC Autoplan experience
- Essential experience with ICBC systems like ADC and Policy Center. Autolink and ICBC batching experience helpful
- Able to work well within a team and with minimal supervision
- Well developed communication, relationship building and customer service skills essential
- Able to prioritize and multi-task under deadline pressures
- Good presentation skills with superior written and speaking skills
- Strong computer skills with MSWord
Make this Autoplan Specialist opportunity your next step to your career growth. Join one of the largest Insurance Brokers and work with a professional Commercial Client team. Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by telephone at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or use the apply link below.
Take the first step and work with us at Coastline Insurance Personnel to get your best Insurance job today.