Coastline: Client Broker
Join a large Broker and move your career ahead
This Large Broker needs your Office Assistant skills
Our Client, one of the largest Autoplan Brokers in BC, needs your Office Assistant skills. They want you to bring your great organizational skills and positive attitude and work for them.
You will have lots of variety and challenge in your workday. Picture yourself as the hub in a busy department. As a skilled Office Assistant you can meet tight deadlines and multi-task. Bring your track record of completing tasks on schedule and be the right hand of the Autoplan Manager.
- Complete work with detailed accuracy
- Be highly organized in your work
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Work independently without close supervision
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Strong keyboard skills
- Some Autoplan experience helpful
- Able to have flexibility on shift times and days of work
- College Diploma helpful
- Insurance licensing helpful but not mandatory
- A calm can-do attitude to your job requirements
- One or two years prior office assistant experience
- A track record of completing tasks accurately and on time.
One of your primary job functions will be to prepare and manage the work schedule for 130 staff members. It will be your responsibility to make sure the right number of staff are available for each shift. You will also have stand-by staff to cover absences or illness for each shift. The Autoplan Manager will assign special projects from time to time. You will keep track of stock inventory and office supplies along with regular administrative functions.
My Clients want to meet you! They desperately need your great organizational Office Assistant skills. To apply simply click the apply button below or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com for more information and an interview. Start your fall with a new opportunity and a fun fast paced work culture.