freyja_whitr Coastline:Client Broker
Build your Insurance career with the Industry leader
Get this Best Burnaby Personal Lines Job
Looking for the best Burnaby Personal Lines job? Here it is. This Junior job guarantees training and growth. You join a team of youthful dedicated Personal Lines professional culture who welcome you to the team.
You enjoy interacting with your team and with clients as you build trusted relationships. As you administer a Personal Lines book of business, your day includes both working hard and enjoying light hearted moments with your work.
Lots of training and support helps you build your Personal Lines skills as you advance from a Junior to an Intermediate level. This job is Monday to Friday with no evening or weekends.
You get a strong salary, excellent extended health and dental benefits plus many perks offered by this major Insurance Broker. What could be better?
Burnaby Personal Lines job outline:
- Work with a Personal Lines Insurance book of business
- Learn front line underwriting
- Get in touch with Clients for renewal information
- Handle new home insurance plus travel and umbrella policies
- Inform clients about additional products available and cross sell
- Describe policy and coverage information as requested by clients
- Maintain up-to-date client information and data
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Assist team members with information and support as needed
Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude with clients and team members
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance Level 2 License
- One year or more Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Well developed written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work well unsupervised and within a team culture
- Dedicated to working toward completion of industry-related designation(s)
- Good energy level and positive attitude to your work life balance
This Burnaby Personal Lines Insurance job is the ideal place for you to have a secure job with team mates who share your career goals. Join this large Insurance Broker that makes a genuine effort to provide real training and mentoring to each employee in their company.
You receive a stable financial future, mentoring by experienced professionals and employee educational financial support to achieve your insurance education goals. Learn your skills among polished long employees who encourage you to use the high standards of client service that move you further your Personal Lines skills.
Apply today! Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call/text 604-738-0552 or use the apply link below to submit your resume. Be the one who makes this best Burnaby Personal Lines job yours.
Are you looking for a different Personal Lines job closer to home? Look at more here.