Coastline: Client Broker
Come and Grow with Us!
Broker Accounts Specialist – Payables and Receivables
Are you the qualified Broker Accounts Specialist our Client needs to hire? This new job needs you because you thrive in a fast paced work culture
You understand the need for providing clients with solutions based responses and administrative support.
Bring your Accounting plus Accounts Payables and Receivable background and join this growing Downtown Vancouver Broker’s Accounting team.
You provide an important role supplying financial and administrative support with the team providing operational efficiency.
This role helps Customer Service Insurance Reps with their inquiries and provides valuable assistance resolving invoicing payment disputes.
- Handle all daily cash receipts and bank deposits plus posting all credit cards
- Check all client balances are up-to-date
- Working with Account Managers and Insurance Companies, reconcile direct bill statements and resolve discrepancies
- Submit completed Lloyd’s Bordereaux
- Handle general ledger reconciliation for finance sub-broker and claims
- Complete Accounts Receivable and Payable claims
- Reconcile Client Account Receivable and Agency Bills
- Perform audits on direct bill Accounts Receivables
- With the Account Team you reconcile and process Current Account statements due Insurance Companies
- Complete other disbursements including reviews for accuracy, complete documentation and approvals
- Check all payments completed accurately and on time
- Allocate division costs while recording all AP transactions in GL
- Reconcile Agency bills
- Cross reference billing discrepancies to resolve
- Assist with AP year-end payables working file
- Prepare wire payments and EFT
- Accurately follow Broker policies and procedures as outlined
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Three years prior experience in an Accounting role
- Thrive in a fast paced corporate work culture
- Enjoy a team based work environment
- Willing and able to assist other team members and customer service reps when required
- Perform daily work in a professional efficient and friendly manner
- Have exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Good computer skills including MS Office package plus Outlook
- SigXP Broker Management system experience is helpful
- Positive flexible attitude about your work and career
This is a terrific opportunity for the Intermediate Broker Accounts Specialist to join a youthful dynamic Insurance Brokerage in downtown Vancouver.
Thinking about changing jobs can be an uncomfortable and sometimes daunting task. We are here to support and assist you through the process. See our Blog -Talking Jobs for interview tips and tweaks so you can be sure you are at your best.
Ready to apply? Please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for more information and send your resume or simply use the apply link below.
Apply today! Don’t miss your best opportunity for this new Broker Accounts Specialist job.