Coastline: Client Broker
Securing your financial and career future
Commercial Autoplan Representative in Burnaby
Our Client seeks an experienced Autoplan person who is ready to move up to assisting high volume Commercial and Auto Clients. You’ll work with the Clients of Commercial Account Managers and Producers to provide extra ICBC expertise to their portfolios.
They need someone who is a keen autoplan person who learns quickly. Ideally you will be that person who is flexible and can identify priorities and meet deadlines. You’ll be a people person who enjoys building relationships within the company and with fleet customers. This is a fun fast-paced job that needs attention to detail and accurate documentation along with your autoplan skill set.
- Handle the Commercial ICBC accounts of Commercial Account Managers and Producers
- Complete Certificates of Insurance, Renewals, Endorsements, Covernotes, Proposals, financing contracts, Invoicing, and Customer correspondence
- Assess coverages, limits and make recommendations for additional coverages
- Complete and check all documentation for accuracy
- Give producers and customers policy and coverage information in simplified form when requested
- Contact Clients for updated renewal information
- Assist clients with additional coverages information when requested
- Maintain current client information files
- Build relationships within your team and with customers to encourage retention
- Complete special projects occasionally as time allows
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Two more Commercial and Autoplan experience
- Above average keyboarding speed and accuracy
- Good competency with MSWord, including Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Epic, Policy Works and Certificate Exchange an asset
- Strong communication skills
- A natural high energy up-beat attitude to your workday
Ready for a professional career in Commercial Autoplan? Join a large professional Burnaby Broker and enjoy financial security and an employer who is committed to supporting your Insurance growth and development. Earn a good competitive salary, great extended health and dental benefits plus flexible work hours for your Monday to Friday work week.
To apply click the link below and attach your resume, or email Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your resume, comments, ask for more information or set up an interview time. Let our experience with Insurance placements get you into a better Insurance job.