one_freyja Coastline: Client Broking
Make your best career choice - join us!
Awesome Commercial Broking opportunity for a skilled Marketer to join a rapidly growing team in Burnaby. You work with an innovative work culture that encourages your career development and builds your financial future.
This new Commercial Broking position is perfect for you if career development, challenging and fast paced workdays plus a collaborative team are important to you.
Bring your solid understanding of the Commercial Insurer marketplace and customer focused skills to ensure your success.
Broking is an exciting Commercial career that challenges you to find the best placement options to generate new and renewal business.
Your negotiations skills are the key to the Commercial team’s success.
Your Commercial Broking Role:
- Negotiate terms with Insurers for both new and renewal business and mid-term changes
- Work with Production team to plan and strategize best terms for commercial clients
- Source information online, from your Production team and Producers to assist with your carrier submissions
- Produces insurance summaries, proposals, and cover notes
- Review quotes for any gaps in client coverages
- Bind coverages, complete documentation, certificates of insurance and mid-term changes
- Attend occasional Client meetings with Producer to provide technical expertise
- Be the client contact when Producer is not available
- Continue to build trusted networked relationships by attending Company and Insurer events
- Continually update your knowledge of market changes
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance Level 2 Insurance License
- Five or more years experience in Commercial Insurance
- Two or more years Commercial Broking Marketing experience
- Strong technical wording knowledge
- Work well in a team culture
- Skilled at online use to follow Insurer marketplace
- Excellent negotiation skills and detail oriented
- Advanced communication skills
- Designation helpful such as CIP, CRM, helpful but not essential
Enthusiastic about hearing more about this new Commercial Broking job in Burnaby? This is an excellent career opportunity with one of the key Commercial Brokers in Canada where you can use your marketing skills and solidify your future.
Great salary, flexible benefits, group RRSP’s and many more perks!
To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel. Call/text Coastline at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy confidential apply link below.
Break out of the post doldrums of Christmas and rainy days and bring some sunny days to your work day. Apply now!