Enjoy success with a thriving progressive national Brokerage
Client Advisor – Construction Insurance
You find career success as a Client Advisor- Construction Insurance in the new job with this entrepreneurial dynamic Downtown Broker.
Love your job as a Client Service Assistant and work with your team to maximize client retention through excellent client relationships.
You join a passionate and engaged Brokerage who believes their success is because they strongly believe in and support their employees.
Your key to success as a Client Service Assistant in this Construction Insurance opportunity is the customer service support skills you bring to your day-to-day work with your team.
- Prepare certificates of insurance, cover notes, binders, invoices, enclosure memos and other documentation
- Advises clients when there are discrepancies between Insurance requirements and Insurance program
- Create abeyances and advises Team and follows up on outstanding items
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from clients in a timely and professional manner
- Updates the client renewal list when needed
- Prepares client renewal packages including loss history and summary of coverages
- Assists with proposals for clients, including working with Power Point presentations
- Handles Expiry Lists and Aged Receivables
- Assists with special and miscellaneous projects when required
Qualifications and Skills:
- General Insurance License Level 2, professional designation preferred
- Two or more years Commercial Insurance or commercial processing experience
- Current understanding of markets and policy wordings
- Commercial Construction Insurance experience helpful
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Epic
- Able to creatively apply skills to products, markets and alternatives
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive work culture
- Work well in a team or independently
This is an exciting fast paced and challenging career opportunity for an experienced Commercial Construction Client Advisor or Commercial Representative.
Receive first day generous group medical and dental insurance benefits and a strong market competitive salary.
Join a national Brokerage known for supporting employees in a thriving and progressive work culture.
To make this opportunity yours, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel, at email@example.com, connect with me on LinkedIn or Facebook or send your resume using the easy apply link below.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try other featured commercial jobs on our job board today or watch this spot.