Thrive in your Insurance career with an Industry Leader
Commercial Client Service Manager
Small Business Unit
Get your Commercial skills and initiative together and apply for this great Client Service Manager job opportunity. Join the Small Business Unit.
Small Business Accounts are not tiny or little accounts. Instead they are well-rounded companies with thriving businesses. Join a high-profile national Broker and move your commercial career into high gear.
Your work focus is managing a book of business, working with Insurers during the marketing process and assisting the Client Executive with account strategies. Your work days are high energy octane and full of combined initiative and responsibility.
- Speaks with clients to answer questions and handle coverage changes
- Managers the marketing process to provide accurate submissions to Underwriters
- Works to negotiate best terms for new and renewal business
- Reviews client exposures and looks for gaps in coverages
- Continually reviews and proposes best coverages and solutions for clients as new market solutions are offered
- Provides exceptional client service to ensure maximum retention of the book of business
- Maintains accuracy of all renewal documentation, policy wordings and insurance program contracts
- Trains production assistant to develop insurance knowledge and procedures
- Monitors claims administration and loss prevention procedures
- Advocates for clients during the claims process
- Reviews accounts receivables and follows-up on outstanding accounts
- Attends Insurer functions to build and maintain Industry relationships
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Insurance designation preferred
- Three or more years commercial insurance experience
- Willing to take the initiative and responsibility for the role
- Works as a contributing team member
- Strong communication skills plus well-developed customer service ability
- A desire to further develop your strengths and abilities
- Continually maintains a positive outlook and a desire to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent MSOffice including Excel and PowerPoint
Work in a progressive and thriving work environment that provides the place where the skills you bring to the team make a significant difference to its success. Enjoy being appreciated for what you bring and contribute to your commercial team. As a Client Service Manager you lead your production team by mentoring customer service skills and policy wording abilities.
Earn a market competitive attractive salary, generous extended medical and dental benefits plus RRSP plan matching. Work in the downtown core close to public transit, plus enjoy the many nearby restaurants and shopping locations.
To apply, please call or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email your resume to email@example.com or use the easy apply below. Take the first step to improving your commercial career today.