Coastline: Client Broker
Boost your Commercial career with a progressive Brokerage
Lead as a Commercial Client Service Manager
This new job opening in Commercial Insurance as a Client Service Manager is now available. Are you confident in your Commercial Insurance experience? Are you ready to lead a support team providing exceptional customer service for both renewal and new business Insurance clients?
As team leader your role is to manage clients, handle the marketing process while collaborating with the Client Executive and supervise the Junior Client Service assistants in your team.
The Primary Role:
- Is proactive while managing a Commercial Insurance book of business
- Makes appropriate coverage proposals after reviewing clients’ exposures, gaps in coverage and loss history.
- Works with the Account Executive to develop account strategies, presentations and proposals
- Ensures team supplies exceptional client service and all certificates of insurance are completed on time
- Reviews contracts to be sure insurance program meets requirements plus works to amend coverages with Insurers
- Sets appropriate procedures for claims and loss prevention plus works as an advocate for claims clients
- Manages marketing and prepares accurate underwriting submissions
- Builds relationships to negotiate best terms for new and renewal business
- Works with Insurers to provide coverage solutions to best meet our clients changing operations
- Responsible for the accuracy of renewal documentation and issues manuscript policies when required
- Works with CSA’s to ensure internal and external documentation are accurate
- Replies to calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters
- Attends Industry functions and works to build Insurance Industry relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2 and a designation of CAIB or CIP preferred.
- More than two years Commercial Insurance experience
- Use exceptional client service skills to build relationships and maintain high client retention
- Have an upbeat positive outlook on your work and Insurance career
- Outstanding communication skills, including listening, writing and speaking
- Always willing to go the extra mile to finish a job
- Work well without close supervision plus with your team and the organization
- Skilled at MSWord, including Excel. TAM or EPIC very helpful.
You have an outstanding opportunity to charge up your career with this new Client Service Manager job opening. Join a progressive Brokerage that is a leader in Commercial Insurance across Canada.
You’ll receive an excellent salary and benefits, work in the heart of the downtown Business core in Vancouver, and have easy access to all forms of transit. Need bike storage? You find it available here too!
Take the chance today! Call Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply link below to send your resume.
We understand it can be unnerving to change jobs even for a great new one. We’re here to support you all the way through the process – apply today.