Join a leading ranked in Canada Top Broker
Financial Lines Commercial Account Manager
Large professional Broker is searching for a Commercial Account Manager for an exciting role handling Financial Lines Accounts. Your primary role is to service and maintain a large and active Financial Lines book of business plus the develop new business growth.
Reaching your goals is a team effort of both support resources and new business leads provided by the sales management professionals.
As the ideal Candidate you have a solid understanding of D&O Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Crime and other Financial Lines. You are able to give your Clients the kind of superior advice and customer service that takes you well beyond your competitors.
Join an organization that takes pride is their commitment to provide the best coverages, value and services using vast resources and solid local relationships.
- Work to maintain an existing book of business
- Use listening skills, flexibility and negotiation with clients to ensure the best offer
- Continually update knowledge of current and new products available in the marketplace
- Use opportunities to up sell and cross-sell when handling retention accounts
- Be proactive with client accounts by learning and understanding the product need
- Recognize and actively seek new business leads
- Conduct market research on prospects
- Assist with claims when required
- Work in partnership with Account Executives and other Account Mangers to build leads and generate new business
- Continue to upgrade your specialized field professional development
- Attend and network at professional industry events and company meetings
- Five or more years of Commercial Insurance experience
- General Insurance Level 2
- Licensed in Western Canada provinces helpful
- Superior customer service and negotiation skills
- Work well in a team environment without close supervision
- Experienced in the sales process and account management
- Designation preferred (CAIB, CIP, CRM, RPLU)
- Professional designation in finance (CA, CMA, CGA, CSC)
- Professional presentation with above average spoken and written English skills
- Takes pride in ongoing educational and personal development
Interested and Qualified:
This is a professional Commercial Account Manager position focusing on Financial Services. Working out of the Downtown Vancouver offices you will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive extended medical and dental benefits, plus Group RRSP matching.
Find many opportunities for career advancement and receive complete course tuition coverage, plus work/life balance with flexible hours.
For more information and to apply for the Commercial Account Manager – Financial Services please contact Freyja White in confidence at Coastline Insurance Personnel at call:604-738-0552 and by email at email@example.com or use the apply link below and attach your resume for consideration.
We reply to all Candidates. Work with Coastline to have the Insurance Career that works for you.