Coastline: Client Broker
Be the best of Class with us.
Commercial Account Manager
This job is a new career opening for a Commercial Account Manager with experience working with an Insurance book of business. As the ideal Candidate you take pride in thinking on your feet to provide both a great customer experience and fresh innovative business solutions for your Clients.
Enjoy the challenge of working with an Account Producer to build strategies to retain and grow your book of business. Great relationship building is a key part of who you are. Work with Clients to create trust and confidence in your solutions.
Work for a Broker who welcomes your participation and contributions to your work culture and your commercial team.
- Build your book of business by providing excellent customer service for new and renewal Client coverages
- Prepare market submissions for Insurers
- Review policy wordings and documents with the processing team including addressing and gaps in coverages
- Develop account strategies, presentations and other forms of Client communication with Account Producer
- Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies
- Create abeyances and follow-up on outstanding items
- Remains current on market trends and insurer new products
- Work with Accounting and Account Producer to resolve accounting discrepancies and outstanding receivables
- Attend Insurance Industry functions and targeted Broker functions
- Continually build both insurer and client relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Additional designation welcomed
- Five years experience in Commercial Lines
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Time manager and work flow organizer
- Thrive in a team work culture
- Understands the need for accuracy and detail
- Maintains a positive outlook, sense of humour and work ethic
- Enjoys the challenges of problem solving
- A whiz at MSWord, including Excel. TAM/EPIC helpful
Interested and Qualified?
Time to refresh your professional Insurance career with a new and challenging job. This Commercial Account Manager job is perfect for an ambitious person who wants to learn and grow while building a solid financial future.
Great salary, full benefits and flex work time – everything you’d want in a full-time Monday to Friday position. For more information email Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or use the apply link below to attach your resume and comments. Apply today!