Join a progressive leader and grow your career
Downtown Vancouver Commercial Account Manager
This is a great job for the Commercial Account Manager professional who enjoys a fast paced work culture. Join a team of Commercial professionals who will welcome your Commercial expertise and technical knowledge.
This is a progressive established large Broker in the downtown business core who a reputable partner of choice for both specialized and general commercial insurance risks. Our Client is looking for a highly motivated person who will embrace their role with enthusiasm and grow with the company.
- Contacts Clients for new or renewal information
- Works with Account Executives to clarify specific risks
- Re-markets with underwriters as required and sends submissions to underwriters
- Quotes to clients, binds coverages with underwriters
- Manages issuing new and renewal policy documentation by reviewing technical wordings, certificates of insurance, cover notes, proposals, endorsements, invoicing, finance contracts and issuance of new and renewal documentation
- Maintains abeyance files
- Reviews accounts receivables lists
- Keeps client files up to date and inputs claims information
- Works within underwriting guidelines and practices
- Builds trusted technical customer service attitude with clients and team members
- Consistently maintains client confidentiality
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Minimum General Insurance License Level 2
- Completed designations of CAIB, CIP, CRM helpful
- Highly motivated and can work in a fast-paced work culture
- Well developed customer service skills including a positive telephone manner
- Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy within tight deadlines
- Strong experience with MSWord including Excel, SigXP helpful
- Three or more years Commercial Insurance experience
- Maintains a friendly professional attitude to team members and assists when required
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines
Make this Commercial Account Manager job yours. Join a progressive growing Broker in the Downtown Vancouver business core and keep growing your career.
Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by calling 604-738-0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply link below to submit your comments and resume.
Now is the time to move your career ahead. there is no better time to get your best commercial insurance career job so apply for the Commercial Account Manager job today.
Looking for a different type of insurance position? Check our new listings Here and connect with us on LinkedIn Canada or Facebook to discuss your Insurance career.