Coastline: Client Broker
Commercial Insurance – Associate Account Manager
Join the Vancouver Branch of a large Canada wide Brokerage as an Associate Account Manager and provide the best Commercial coverages to your customers. Use your extensive experience in the Insurance Industry and your client service skills to assist Account Managers and Marketers.
Working closely with Commercial professionals your mandate is to align client needs with superior products and insurance experts. This is an outstanding opportunity to continue your career development in your own role while working with and learning from challenges with your commercial team.
- As the primary customer service contact you will provide exceptional client care
- Prepare proposals, cover notes, customer correspondence, certificates and invoices
- Compile information and submit to insurance companies plus bind coverages when appropriate
- Manage the Marketing including new, renewals and mid-term changes
- Collect client data, create submissions, negotiate suitable rates and coverages with underwriters
- Present Executives with best programs to bind coverages
- Prioritize daily tasks including mail, emails, and abeyances
- Participate in formal account reviews and work diligently to provide value added services for clients
- Prepare submissions in Epic and Policy Works.
- Maintain electronic files in Epic, Policy Works, Certificate Exchange and physical files
- Inform clients about new products
- Continue to build lasting relationships with underwriters and other Insurers
- Assist with junior staff training and guidance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Five to Ten years Commercial Insurance experience
- Self motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience working with Client contacts within a book of business
- Commercial bonding experience
- Critical thinker and solutions oriented
- Pro-active self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast paced time sensitive work culture
- Work independently within a team environment
This Associate Account Manager position in Commercial Lines Insurance is an outstanding career opportunity to work for an Industry Leader. You will be provided with a generous salary, and amazing extensive health and dental benefits. You can take advantage flexible work hours plus complete tuition financing.
The position based in downtown Vancouver is in the heart of the business district for an easy commute. The job has everything for the commercial professional who wants advancement and professional growth. Apply now by clicking below or call Freyja White at 604-738-0552/email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Insurance Recruitment. Insurance Jobs – Coastline Insurance Personnel in Vancouver