Coastline: Client Broker
helping our clients realize their business potential
Commercial Broker-Downtown Vancouver
Bring your professional Marketing skills and work with this professional large Broker as a Commercial Broker. Enjoy the prestige of working with larger commercial accounts and negotiating with Underwriters for the best terms and competitive prices.
Work to clarify conditions and negotiated terms for the Account Executive on new and renewal business. Use your professional integrity as a Commercial Broker to build client loyalty by providing superior, competitive advantages and risk solutions.
- Assist Account Executive with developing marketing strategies for prospective and renewal business
- Demonstrate best practices for all lines of business
- Provide leadership to junior marketing team members
- Analyze risk exposure and coverage requirements for clients.
- Prepare marketing proposals for new and renewal business
- Negotiate with the Underwriting community and confirm terms of negotiated contract are met
- Review and approve all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Insurers
- Attend Industry and corporate functions
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Designation of CAIB, CIP, CRM preferred
- Five or more years experience as a Commercial Broker, Commercial Marketer
- Proven ability to work well within a team culture
- Professional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to organize work and prioritize to meet time-limited deadlines
- Strong MSWord skills including Excel spreadsheets
- Understand and use client focused relationship building skills
- Committed to life long learning
Join this international Insurance brokerage as a Commercial Broker. Work in a corporate Insurance culture that welcomes innovation and rewards you with a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, plus a tremendous opportunity for growth.
For more information and to apply, call or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel in confidence at 604-738-0552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume or simply use the apply link below.
This Commercial Broker opportunity is prestigious, top of the line position. Don’t let this chance to improve your career positioning in the Insurance Industry. Apply today.