Coastline: Client Broker
Build your career with our successful teams
Commercial Client Service Advisor
This Commercial Insurance – Client Service Advisor new and available position is the ideal place to continue to learn and build your career. Be part of a successful National team focused on entrepreneurial attitudes and leading edge techniques to stay ahead of their competitors.
Working here gives you mentors to model as you provide the highest level of service to your Commercial clients.
As the Commercial Customer Service Advisor you work as a strong source of assistance to the Commercial Client Service Manager. You work to provide outstanding service to Clients, Insurers and Colleagues. Bring, use and build on your customer service skills to play an integral role in establishing and retaining client trust and loyalty.
Have a positive outlook, plus the desire to grow your career gives you a strong understanding of how essential Teamwork is to your success and the success of your Employer Brokerage.
- Replies promptly to client and insurers for information requests by telephone, mail or email
- Prepares and updates renewal information
- Obtains claims history from claims department and insurers
- Assists in preparing underwriting submissions and client proposals
- Issues certificates of insurance from client contracts
- Works the Client Service Manager to ensure coverages and amendments provide complete program coverage
- Prepares cover notes, binders, invoices, enclosure letters, memos as required
- Ensures documents are accurate and all information is complete
- Handles all incoming mail for delivery to appropriate team
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum General Insurance License Level 2
- Designation of CAIB or CIP given preference
- Possess excellent customer service skills with ability to build trusted relationships
- Positive attitude to working on a team and working independently to a common goal
- Work accurately in a detail oriented environment
- Strong abilities with MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook plus Powerpoint
- Understands teamwork can as needed go beyond basic job descriptions
Take steps to get this job as a Commercial Client Service Advisor and make it yours. Get ready to make a positive change to your job and career growth. Let Coastline Insurance Personnel make it easy for you to apply and get a better job that encourages you to move up to your full potential.
For more information or to apply, call or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email your resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply link below.
Step up and grow! It’s your turn. Work with Coastline to get your best job. Apply today.