Coastline: Client Broker
Commercial Construction Insurance – Associate Account Manager
Large International Broker has a challenging position available for an experienced Associate Account Manager in the Construction Insurances Division.
This Broker focuses on providing effective solutions in general insurance as trusted advisors to businesses and industries. Working with an Account Executive you support the team’s Commercial Construction Insurance client service plan.
The Commercial Construction Insurance Associate Account Manager role appeals to the candidate who seeks challenge in an International, fast paced, variety packed Commercial work culture.
- Managing the client renewal processes, including routine policy changes, additions and deletions
- Advise on policy coverages and risk exposures on general coverages
- Identify client risk exposures and provide viable innovative solutions for renewal and new business
- Attend client meetings with Account Executive when required.
- Handle and service an assigned book of business
- Initiate renewals with the Marketing team
- Review cover notes, certificates of Insurance and endorsements for accuracy and completeness
- Build trusted and lasting relationships with Clients and Insurers
- Manage program reports and client service documentation with team
- Mentor and assist administrative team as needed
- Attend Broker and Insurer functions to network and build industry relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level Two
- Three or more years current Commercial Insurance experience
- One year Commercial Construction Insurance preferred
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining detail accuracy
- Experienced at building excellent client relationships
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve common business goals
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Excel
- Commitment to ongoing learning to achieve Insurance designation(s)
Make your move now to grow your Commercial Construction Insurance career. Enjoy the benefits of joining a professional international Broker and work in the fast lane with bigger Clients.
For more information and to apply, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel in confidence at email@example.com or use the convenient apply link below. Make it yours. Apply today!