one_freyja Coastline: Client Broker
Work With A Thriving innovative Commercial Insurance Leader
Manage Commercial Construction Insurance Accounts
Bring your senior experience handling Client Service and manage Commercial Construction Insurance Accounts. Find an exceptional opportunity to work with a progressive industry leader who offers you both challenge and career growth.
Use your marketing and negotiation skills in innovative ways to grow both new and renewal accounts.
Working in the Commercial Construction Insurance team you assist Producers and co-ordinate with other Client Service Managers. You also collaborate with the team’s Client Service Assistants to deliver accurate and timely documents.
With your strong technical skills and Broking expertise this new job is your best step up your career path.
- Markets new Commercial Construction Insurance new and renewal business
- Completes underwriting submissions, client proposals, Cover Notes, Certificates of Insurance
- Follows up with Insurers and completes abeyances for outstanding information, quotes and endorsements
- Monitors accuracy of documentation and timely completion with Client Service Assistants
- Handles client and underwriter telephone calls and written requests for information
- Proactively reviews client exposure and risk appetite for appropriate coverage solutions
- Works with Client Executive to develop business strategies, proposals and presentations
- Builds extensive commercial Insurance relationships
- Attends all insurer and company related functions
- Monitors account receivables and works with Accounting to resolve issues
Your Ideal Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Five or more years current Commercial Insurance Account Management experience
- Designation of CIP, CRM or FCIP preferred
- Strong broking technical wording knowledge
- Skilled computer skills with MSWord including Excel
- Ability to use creative and innovation solutions to products and markets
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Able to thrive in a time sensitive work culture
- Enjoy both a team culture and working independently
This is the time to move your career in Commercial Construction Insurance to a new high. Join this large Downtown Vancouver Broker that leads the way in new and innovative way. You get a generous salary, excellent first day extended benefits and holidays, beautiful modern offices and join a dedicated thriving team. Time to make it yours. Apply today.
Call or text Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email Freyja at email@example.com or use the easy apply below. Don’t let this fantastic Commercial Construction Insurance job slip out of your hands. Let us help you to get the job you deserve today. Reach out to us at LinkedIn here and on Facebook here or send us a tweet @one_freyja today.