Join a thriving progressive employer and move your career ahead
New Commercial Construction Insurance Advisor Job
You jump-start your Commercial Insurance career with this new Construction Insurance Advisor position. Work Downtown for a large, thriving and progressive Broker that will support and encourage your career development.
You join an established Construction Insurance Team and work as administrative support while developing and building your own experience. You work in a fast-paced collaborative environment that encourages creative thinking and contribution to the team and company.
- Assist with managing and maintaining a renewal book of commercial construction business
- Produces cover notes, invoices, certificates of insurance and letters in a timely manner
- Reviews all documentation for accuracy and completion, making corrections where necessary
- Prepares renewal packages including loss history, applications, proposals and summary of coverages
- Handles client requests with courtesy
- Tracks aged receivables
- Maintains client lists and broker database with up to date documentation
- Pro-actively assists with special projects and market research
- Attends Industry functions and builds Industry relationship base
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Additional designation such as a CAIB, CIP, CRM helpful
- Two or more years commercial insurance experience
- Accurate and detailed ability to create/produce proposals, reports and presentations
- Well developed communication skills
- Enjoy learning new skills and developing abilities
- Understand and use time and organizational management skills
- Work with a professional attitude with clients, team members and the organization
- Able to follow directions accurately
- MSWord and Excel skills essential
- EPIC experience helpful
Please apply for this exciting new Commercial Construction Insurance Advisor position if you are interested and feel you are qualified. Apply to Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the easy apply link below.
You’ll receive a generous salary, exceptional extended health and dental benefits, and RRSP matching benefits on your first day of work. This is the job for the candidate who is moving their career up to a professional level work environment that offers many opportunities for continued advancement. Apply today.