Coastline: Client Broker
Join the Commercial Elites Downtown
Commercial Customer Service Manager – Insurance
Support a Client Executive in this Commercial Customer Service Manager role. Join an elite, well-respected Downtown Vancouver Broker that has earned it’s reputation as a Canadian leader in Commercial Insurance.
Your primary role will be to manage a book of business by focusing on retention and developing excellent client relationships. Working to support a Client Executive you will regularly be in contact with clients to ensure excellence is delivered as needs are met and exceeded.
With the Client Executive you will develop solution based account strategies, presentations and proposals for new and renewal business. This role requires an individual who is passionate about customer service, can thrive in time sensitive work environments and can prioritize workload for maximum results.
- Proactively reviews the client’s exposure and loss history. Proposes appropriate coverages and solutions
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- submits all renewals and endorsements to marketing in a timely manner
- Reviews underwriting submissions for accuracy
- Follows-up with marketing team for outstanding information, endorsements and reviews documentation for accuracy
- Creates abeyances and follows-up on outstanding items from marketers and clients
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and related issues
- Works with processing team to highlight changes on processing to ensure accuracy
- Participates in Industry functions and company social activities
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client and company information
- Handles incoming mail and disperses appropriately within department
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Commercial Insurance experience with 3 years in a lead role
- Well versed in commercial technical wordings
- Completely client focused
- Good knowledge of Commercial markets and products
- Able to creatively find solutions for products, markets and alternatives
- Personal computer literacy including MSWord, including Excel. Epic helpful
- Works well both independently and within a team culture.
- Enjoys working in a time deadline, solutions based, client focused environment
Ready to move your Commercial Insurance career into a higher level of challenges and achievements? Join this professional Insurance Broker and solidify your career outlook. There are good jobs and then there are great ones. This is a great one.
To apply for the position of Commercial Customer Service Manager – Insurance please click apply below to submit your resume. For more information call Freyja White at telephone 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com for a speedy response. Let’s get moving your Insurance career ahead today.