Coastline: Client Broker
Commercial Fleets – Customer Service
Love Commercial Insurance and have the know-how to handle Commercial Fleets as a Customer Service Manager? Be the central lynchpin that keeps the commercial team executives organized and on target.
Your Primary Role:
- Support Client Executive to manage Commercial Fleet Clients
- Handle Fleet ICBC renewals plus mid-term transactions of any changes, deletions and vehicle additions
- Organize and maintain commercial fleet files
- Assist Clients with any queries, requests for additional information etc
- Update monthly renewal list to maintain accuracy
- Review and recommend coverage options
- Assist Commercial Executives with special projects or presentations
- Remain current on industry changes or new products as required
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- More than two years experience working with ICBC and Commercial Fleets
- Skilled at ICBC site software
- Good MSOffice and working with computer systems
- Well developed communication and customer service skills
- Positive work ethic and enjoy working in a team culture
This Customer Service Manager position working with Commercial Fleets is ideal for the career minded Insurance Candidate who wants to learn and grow. Working in the Branch Office of a leading national Brokerage, you enjoy an excellent salary.
Additional pluses include full medical dental extended health benefits, and matching RRSP plans from your first day of work. Enjoy employer sponsored social and community events. Continue your Insurance education with Employer support while planning a secure future for yourself.
Ready to apply? Please contact Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or email Freyja White at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply link below. Reach us by phone or text at 604-738-0552 and keep in touch at Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
You can have the Insurance career you want – make Coastline your professional search partner. Check our Blog here