Coastline - Client Broker
Trusted Client relationship builders
New Opportunity – Solutions-Driven Commercial Account Manager
The Job Profile
An excellent opportunity to join a team of Commercial Insurance Professionals at the head office of a well-respected BC Broker. Use your skills to bring the best solutions to your clients Insurance needs in a well-established niche market. Bring your ability to adapt to daily shifts in priorities as you meet and deliver on your clients unique challenges. Use your positive outlook and creative nature to continue to build client rapport as you think on your feet and build trust with successful outcomes.
It’s time to join a team who trusts your business acumen, commercial experience and well-developed customer service skills. And it’s time to really thrive and grow your Commercial Account Manager and Broking career.
- Builds and maintains an established book of business
- Contacts Clients regularly to meet quality service needs with excellence
- Prepares and maintains renewal summaries, proposals, Underwriting Submissions, Schedules and other Client documentation
- Reviews activity and follows-up on outstanding documentation
- Mentors and completes follow-up with processing team
- Completes marketing functions with Insurers for small to medium size accounts in book of business
- Advises recommendations for Client bid costing and coverages
- Quotes and issues premium finance contracts when requested
- Recommends solutions based additional coverages to clients
- Works with Accounts Receivables to maintain current status
- Recommends appropriate coverages on leases and contracts
- Assists team members as required
- Five years experience in a Commercial Lines position
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Additional designation – CAIB, CIP, CRM given preference
- Good knowledge of markets and their technical policy wordings
- Strong computer skills with MSWord, TAM/Epic experience
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize shifting timelines/deadlines
- Construction experience a priority
- Precise and accurate with details
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with Team members, Clients and Insurance community
- Able to think creatively to find best products, alternatives and solutions
- Thrives working independently within a team environment
- Understands and applies strong customer service skills
- High energy with a positive outlook on life/work
This Commercial Account Manager job is ideal for a commercial insurance profession who thrives on challenges and enjoys working on competitive markets within a supportive team work environment.
Based in Burnaby, your offer is a strong marketplace salary, excellent extended health and dental benefits. Flex time as a bonus is professionals who like to start a little early or a bit later to fit your home demands. You’ll earn bonuses and commissions, be encouraged to continue your insurance education with employer support while you enjoy giving up the downtown commute.
Ready to make a move? Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at (604-738-0552) or email your resume to: email@example.com or use the apply space below. Make this Commercial Insurance Account Manager opportunity yours!