Coastline: Client Broker
Supporting your career and your passion for Insurance
Commercial Insurance Advisor in Burnaby
It is time for you to join a dynamic full-service Insurance Broker in Burnaby. Build your commercial insurance career and build long-term relationships with both your clients and your team mates.
Join a Broker that supports your goals and respects the Insurance skills you’ve worked to perfect. Use your affinity for helping people and continue to build your skill base.
- Use your well-developed communication skills to explain choices, facts and useful information to clients
- Evaluate your clients insurance needs both current and future to make recommendations
- Check applications, renewal requests and endorsements to be sure they are compliant and accurate
- Determine rates and premiums to apply payments and/or refunds
- Bind, invoice and collect premiums
- Handle cancellations and document causes for cancellation
- Interact with clients to assist with policy changes, new options, updates or issues with their coverages
- Develop commercial insurance leads through networking, research and incoming inquiries to increase book
- Engage in a team effort to achieve sales targets by developing new business
- Increase profitability by working with your department to increase sales
- Develop friendly and respectful relationships with team members. clients and Insurers
- Contribute to team meetings and respect team members suggestions
- Use your Insurance expertise to mentor others
- Continue to upgrade your insurance education
- Actively participate in your Broker’s social, community and Insurers events
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Level 2 General Insurance License and designations helpful
- Two or more years experience with Commercial Insurance
- Active use of interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently within a team
- Strong computer skills with good MSWord and Excel abilities
- Able to be organized and prioritize daily work
- Genuine interest in continuing Insurance education upgrades
- Entrepreneurial nature and sales ability
- Share the importance of best practises within Insurance guidelines
This is a gem of a Commercial Insurance Advisor job. Make this job your opportunity to work for an employee focused Broker whose core values focus on employee happiness, teamwork and pride in customer service. Expect respect, encouragement, support and Broker innovation as you work here.
Have the option of a flex schedule working a Monday to Friday work week. Receive a generous salary and bonuses plus a competitive medical dental benefits plan including paid sick days off. Your educational fees will be paid/reimbursed plus you get in-house educational programs to continue your career growth.
Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or click apply below to send your resume. Today is the best day for you to take the next step in your Insurance career!