freyja_whitr Coastline: Client Broker
Build your career with an industry leader
New – Commercial Insurance Advisor
Our Client, a Commercial Insurance leader, needs to hire a Commercial Insurance Advisor now to join their team. This is the job for you to contribute to and build your Intermediate Commercial Insurance skills.
Bring your good technical knowledge of Commercial Business Insurance and complete the team of Account Executive, Account Manager and a Marketer.
They offer you a work culture described by our Clients, Insurers and Employees as fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
- Support all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Prepare proposals, rate sheets, customer correspondence, certificates, and invoices
- Complete policy information for renewals, new business, endorsements and finance contracts
- Submit information to insurance companies and bind coverages
- Assists with managing accounts receivable
- Attends critical meetings and follows up on action items as requested
- Prioritizes tasks daily including mail, emails and abeyances
- Maintains accurate files on Epic, Policy Works and Certificate Exchange
- Ensures accuracy of policy documentation to prevent E&O’s
- Delivers exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- One or more years experience in Commercial Insurance
- Strong telephone and written communication skills
- Good MSOffice, Excel, EPIC/TAM
- Experience with Policy Works and Certificate Exchange experience an asset
- Good technical policy knowledge
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Focused on Insurance education upgrading to CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc
- Work well in a team culture
This Commercial Insurance Advisor job is a full time Monday to Friday position. You receive an excellent salary, Group RRSP’s, extensive extended health and dental benefits plus extra perks. As the successful candidate you are highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.You enjoy being part of a team whose main objectives are to service commercial clients and exceed their expectations. If you are looking for a more senior job – check out this one too.
To apply, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or call/text 604-738-0552 or use the handy apply link below to send your message and resume.
Take the time to make this job yours. Work with commercial professionals and continue to build your Insurance career. Apply today!