Coastline: Client Broker
take a huge step ahead by joining the professionals
Commercial Insurance Fleets Advisor
Ready to move your Autoplan Fleet Insurance skills Downtown and work as a Commercial Insurance Fleets Advisor? You join a large National Brokerage known for professionalism and the highest degree of customer service they provide their clients. Join their winning team and move your insurance career to a higher level.
Be the successful person chosen for this exciting role. As the Commercial Insurance Fleets Advisor. you work with clients to bring them the best results as you sell and service policies plus maintain customer files and documents.
- Process ICBC fleet renewals plus mid-month vehicle additions, changes and deletions
- Reply professionally to client, client executives and ICBC telephone and email questions
- Process ICBC internal monthly audits, obsolete stock return, defective inventory return, correction of discrepancies, surrendered plate return and complete ICBC reconciliation
- Complete ICBC batching and bank deposits
- Process a monthly renewal list
- Assist staff with auto renewals
- Produce spreadsheets and reports for clients and client executives
- Complete staff commission reports for the accounting team
- Produce retail auto policies plus review and recommend all coverage options
- Follow-up on outstanding receivables
- Occasionally assist with a variety of tasks
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Two or more years Autoplan experience including garage policies, out of province and pro-rates
- Autolink EPIC and ICBC Policy Centre computer experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Effectively able to be organized and work to time sensitive deadlines
- Strong focus on details
- Strive to make solutions based decisions
- Maintain and upgrade educational skill levels ongoing
Work for a National Insurance Employer and an Industry leader as a Commercial Insurance Fleets Advisor and move your career ahead by a giant step. Who you work for makes a huge difference.
Get exposed to bigger clients, use more advanced equipment and methods, plus get mentoring from the best in the Industry.
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel – the most experienced Insurance Recruiter in BC. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-738-0552 in confidence to discuss the position, or simply use the apply link below to reply with your resume.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – it’s the perfect step ahead to a professional Commercial Insurance Fleets Advisor career. Apply today!