Coastline: Client Broker
We foster outstanding client relationships
New Contract Job – Commercial Insurance Marketer
Lend your outstanding Commercial Insurance Marketer skills to a large progressive Broker in Downtown Vancouver. Working in the Real Estate Division for 16 months with a dynamic team you deliver best competitive renewal terms.
You have your reasons for working in a contract position. This opening is an excellent way to keep your strong Commercial Insurance Marketer skills current while working in a dynamic environment. You make new business friendships and increase your network of insurance relationships at the same time.
Primarily you work in the Residential Program to market renewal Strata’s and Condos business. This is a fast paced and detail oriented job as you work with the Real Estate team and Client Executives. Continue to achieve a high standard of client service as you fly through each work day.
- Underwrite in-house contracts for the Strata Condo program
- Discuss clients needs with Client Executives to make recommendations for terms and conditions
- Market renewal business and negotiate best competitive terms for clients
- Accommodate ongoing endorsement and mid-term marketing when required
- Help develop new and interesting marketing process for large accounts
- Stay up-to-date on new market trends and products
- Take part in insurer and industry functions to build new relationships
- Assist production team with understanding of terms and conditions
- Review contracts for detail accuracy
- Five years related commercial experience
- Level 2 General Insurance License in BC
- Skilled at Microsoft Office Package including Excel
- Well organized for efficient time management
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented
- Positive upbeat attitude about your work life
- Natural ability to work cooperatively with your team
- Understand the use of sales skills with clients your work with
Interested in this contract job for a Commercial Insurance Marketer position? Make the 16 months contract length work for your life balance. Join a vigorous team culture that will keep you interested and increase your skill base at the same time. You get an excellent salary and perks to enjoy.
For more information and to apply for an exciting new job in your life, please contact or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply link below. Take this opportunity to work toward your goals or save up for that splashy holiday. Make it yours! Apply today.