Coastline:Client Insurance Company
Bringing financial stability and innovation to the marketplace
Commercial Lines Underwriting Technical Specialist
Our Client has a new and challenging opportunity for a Commercial Technical Specialist. Make today the day you choose to join a Company that is collaborative, innovative and drives excellence. Know for their financial stability and independence in the marketplace, they are a recognized and well-respected entity.
We seek the candidate who can drive strategic and business initiatives and business as usual to achieve profitability, competitiveness and efficiency. This is an underwriting job that will excite the Commercial Technical Specialist to achieve new horizons with a national company. Be part of the strategy and development team to research and develop company initiatives that drive customer engagement.
- Be the Subject Expert on Executive Team to research and develop initiatives
- Play a key role in Rate and Product Development, Company Benchmarks and Customer Engagement
- Work to develop technological advancements plus Rate and Product Development
- Promote the development and implementation of business change
- Research company and industry data to analyze for assigned initiatives
- Keep existing documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with developing team members and facilitate best practises and knowledge sharing sessions
- Use technology and outside date sources for risk analysis of quotes, negotiations and authorizing risk acceptance
- Lead quality assurance work reviews
- Build positive relationships within the company and outside contacts
- Attend and network at industry events
Qualifications and Skill Base:
- Property and Casualty Insurance Industry Designation
- Seven or more years P&C Insurance Industry experience
- Attention to detail with ability to review information comprehensively
- Best solutions based analytical and problem solving skills
- Strongest ability to make decisions and provide justification
- Understand and use best customer service practises
- Excellent persuasive skills
- Work to positively influence and provide direction to team members
- Able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Able to travel when required
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a positive change to accept a new Commercial Technical Specialist challenge. Join a national group working to make positive and consistent change to a commercial marketplace. Bring your expertise and leadership skills to a company that will welcome and appreciate your ability.
To apply or ask for more information, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at telephone 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or use the apply link below. Work with us confidentially to make your career the best you can get. We are here to make job change easy.
Interested in other Commercial positions? Check out our job board here – it’s the busy season for new Commercial jobs coming in – don’t miss out on your next opportunity.