freyja_whitr Coastline:Client Insurer
Join our dynamic and innovative team
New Commercial Underwriter career opportunity
Are you a dynamic person with expertise in Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance experience? Join a leading national MGA in a Property and Casualty Commercial Underwriter position. this job is now available in Downtown Vancouver. Make a difference with a company offering you growth and financial security plus a pathway to rapid advancement.
Are you confident of your Broker and Market Management skills and expertise? Use these abilities to bring niche products and innovative solutions to your broker partners.
Focus on risk profitability, act as a dedicated broker resource and build positive business relationships within the broker community.
Get ready to be aware of and solicit new business opportunities as you make broker visits as the key customer contact.
Enjoy the challenge of analyzing new and renewal business by reviewing underwriting data, dedicated authority limits and company standards.
Understanding the importance of a high level of service and timely responses to brokers comes naturally to you.
You know how to successfully negotiate terms and conditions despite market fluctuations to achieve new business, renewals and pricing to meet profit targets. Also, you proactively continue to upgrade your underwriting skills for all factors that affect Property insurance. Monitoring the competition and being aware of any changes to the market is a natural for you.
Commercial Underwriter Qualifications and Experience:
- More than 3 years experience working as Commercial Property and Casualty Underwriter
- Strong decision-making skills
- Able to make innovative solutions to underwriting
- Good organizational skills with a strong work ethic
- Business development and sales experience preferred
- Able to make sound risk judgments based on underwriting guidelines
- Excellent time management abilities with ability to prioritize
- Works well independently and within a team culture
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships
- Strong communication skills including presentations
- Competent MSOffice skills including Excel
- TAM and PolicyWorks broker management systems
- Some Travel required in BC and Alberta
- CIP designation given preference
This new Property and Casualty Commercial Underwriter position is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Insurance professional. Join a national Insurer to give yourself new challenges and better path to your future security.
Apply today! Don’t miss out – Contact Coastline Insurance Personnel and Freyja white at 604-738-0552 (call or text) or send your resume to email@example.com or use the easy apply below.