one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Come thrive with this leading Broker
Build your Construction Commercial Insurance Career!
Heads up you special people who love the challenge of a Construction Commercial Insurance Career! Here’s a new job opening for a Client Service Manager job for those of you who love the challenge and fast pace of insuring the Construction Industry.
In this Construction Commercial Insurance job you earn a high marketplace salary, first day full extended health and dental benefit, enjoy matched RRSP’s plus enjoy the many social, community and Insurer events through out the year.
Located in Downtown Vancouver, this leading Broker is next door to primary transit systems and supplies sheltered bike racks for the truly energetic employees. Also included are reimbursement for tuition and exams for insurance education upgrading and gym membership support.
As a Client Service Manager in Construction Commercial Insurance you:
- Manage a new and renewal Construction book of business
- Work with your Client Executive to develop strategies for presentations, new business proposals and new account development
- Market new business, renewals and endorsements with Insurers
- Complete underwriting submissions, new client proposals, endorsements and cover notes
- Completes follow-ups for quotes, missing information, endorsements, abeyances and policy documentation
- Handles incoming client phone calls and written requests for information and changes
- Works with team Client Service Assistants and reviews all documentation for accuracy
- Reviews overdue Accounts Receivables and works with Accounting to complete payments
- Attends Insurer events to maintain and build Insurer relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Five or years experience with some Construction Insurance included
- Designation such as CIP or CRM helpful
- Strong technical, product markets, and policy wording skills
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use creative and entrepreneurial ability on product searches
- Capable and above average MSWord and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced time pressured work culture to meet deadlines
Interested in Applying?
For more information and to apply, contact Freyja at Coastline Insurance Personnel by phone/text at 604-738-0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or use the easy apply form below and attach your resume. We’ll work with you to move your career growth successfully ahead. Apply today!