Coastline: Client Broker
Choose this Coordinator Job in Commercial Construction Insurance
Bring your superior skills to the job as Coordinator of Commercial Construction Insurance and support the primary Construction Manager. You join a well established and prestigious national Brokerage with a dynamic work culture.
Read up on the depth and exciting job challenges and get ready to thrive in this professional environment. As the Coordinator you arrange and contribute to all the elements of a complex work schedule. The work is fast moving with a stimulating list of responsibilities giving you the perfect place to show off your skills.
- Manage the Construction Manager’s schedule priorities of meetings, presentations, appointments and deadlines
- Be the initial contact for senior management, clients, team members and associations
- Handle travel arrangements, including hotels, car rentals and all hosting functions
- Manage the CM’s calendar to accurately accommodate changes and additions
- Complete presentations including PowerPoint and reports
- Follow Insurance compliance while organizing internal events and meetings
- Accurately manage expense reports
- Responsible for CM’s electronic and manual files and incoming mail
- Handles first contact for meeting requests from team members, associations and requests for sponsorships
- Prepares a calendar of team members holidays and absences
- Directs agenda for team meeting including recording and documenting minutes and actions requested
- Liaise with Accounting Dept as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Three or more years experience with an Insurance Broker
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- Extensive experience with MSWord package including Excel and PowerPoint
- Organized and detail oriented
- Discreet with confidential information
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Above average communication skills including written abilities
- Work well in a team oriented team culture
- Solutions based thinker
Do you have what it takes to make this job a success and meet or exceed the qualifications? We want to hear from you! This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work with the best professionals in the industry. The Coordinator of the Commercial Construction Insurance position is a job with a difference. Make it work for you!
Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 604-738-0552 or simply use the apply line below and Include your resume. Haven’t updated your resume in a while? Improve your ability to get employers to notice you – Check out our tips here
You get an above market salary, the opportunity to lift your career plus excellent and instant health and dental benefits and many more perks. Apply with Coastline today!