Coastline: Client Broker
Advance your Commercial career
New Corporate Commercial Client Services Job Downtown
Step into a professional Downtown office and join a focused Commercial Insurance group in Corporate Client Services. This is the perfect job for a Junior Commercial Representative. You will work for one of the largest employee-owned Insurance Brokers in Canada and be mentored by their professionals. It is tremendous opportunity to grow your career!
You will assist the Client Service Manager to provide the highest quality service to clients, Insurers and your company professionals.
- Work with the Central Processing Unit to process cover notes, binders, invoices, letters, memos and other necessary documents
- Completes certificate lists at renewal, issues certificates of insurance and creates abeyances
- Advises Team of abeyances and follows-up outstanding items
- Maintains current renewal list
- Co-ordinates outstanding receivables lists with the Client Service Manager
- Resolves accounting discrepancies with the Accounting Department
- When required, prepares premium financing with Client and Insurer
- Working with the Client Service Manager, issues certificates of Insurance and advises clients of any discrepancies between requirements and insurance program
- Assists with preparing underwriting submissions and client proposals
- Obtains claims history from insurers or Claims Department at renewals
- Completes first policy review
- Answers telephone calls, letters and emails from clients and underwriters promptly
- Follows all company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Two or more years Commercial Insurance experience
- Well developed communication skills
- Understand and use excellent customer service focused skills
- Able to accurately work with highly detailed information
- Can work independently or with team members from your team and company
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and have a desire for career growth
- Understand that your job may require you to go beyond the job description
- Skilled at MSWord, including Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
This job will interest the junior professional dedicated to advancing their commercial career and wants to work for a Broker that provides those opportunities for you. You will receive a high market competitive salary, excellent extended health and dental benefits, plus those benefits start on the first day of work. Included are bonuses and lots of company perks.
To apply for this Commercial Client Services job, please click the apply link below and attach your resume, or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
It’s up to you to advance your career! Work with Coastline and make your next step in your career the best one.