Coastline: Client Broker
Moving your insurance career ahead
Customer Care – Insurance
This is a new exciting Customer Care position for a Junior Insurance person who wants more for themselves than looking after customers at the counter. Move into an administrative role and look after customer information and requests within the agency.
You will join a large progressive Vancouver Broker who are known for their outstanding customer service. Join a fun outgoing team of Insurance Professionals and add to the smooth running of business within the agency. In this customer care position your role will be to handle incoming requests from customers and provide then with product and service information.
As the person handling Customer Care responsibilities your job will include:
- Follow-up calls with existing customers on insurance renewals
- Respond to customer requests and direct then to the appropriate department
- Provide Customers with product and service information
- Completes call logs and reports
- Maintain and update customer information in the data base
- Other administrative duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 1
- Hands-on knowledge of ICBC autoplan and other insurance related products
- Upbeat and pleasant telephone communication style
- Telemarketing experience helpful but not required
- Able to build positive rapport with customers over the telephone
- Able to be flexible about weekday shifts and rotating weekends
- Second language skills like Mandarin or Cantonese an asset
This is an outstanding opportunity in Customer Care for a Junior Level one with six months to a years experience to continue and grow their Insurance career. You’ll receive an excellent salary and bonuses for meeting targets, plus good extended medical and dental benefits and educational support. Opportunities are available at either the Vancouver or North Vancouver branch offices.
For more information and to apply, click the link below and attach your resume or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com for an interview/more information. Let Coastline do the heavy lifting to move your Insurance career ahead.