Coastline: Client Broker
A global leader of professional insurance services
New Cyber Insurance Sales Executive Opportunity
With your job as the new Cyber Insurance Sales Executive in Western Canada you help bring results to Cyber Sales Clients who need innovative solutions to their business risks.
As the Candidate of choice you are wired to thrive in a culture of perpetual change. The fast-moving ever-evolving social media and cyber sales platforms bring challenges to your Commercial business Clients.
As you travel regularly across Canada and cultivate new business opportunities, your cyber team sources innovative strategies to manage Client cyber sales risks.
- Develop relationships and produce new cyber business
- Target specific industry and groups to develop new contacts
- Assist with developing of cyber sales and marketing strategies to build revenue generation opportunities
- Be part of developing and implementing sales strategies to penetrate the current client base for cyber sales opportunities
- Assist regional account teams with client cyber discussions and sales presentations
- Mentor Account Teams as they develop their abilities to advise and manage client cyber risk management.
- Work continually to develop expertise in Industry related cyber exposures, trends, policy wordings and solutions in the market
- Become the face of cyber sales insurance expertise in the community by prospecting and facilitating lead penetration
- Attend and participate in Industry sponsored events and committees
- Provide leadership to develop and delivery of seminars for prospects and clients
Your Knowledge and Expertise:
- Minimum five years of current Commercial Insurance experience
- A General Insurance License Level Two completed
- Completed designation preferred
- Proven experience managing the growth of a book of business
- Sales and business development experience
- Proven Client focused ability to build trusted relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a team culture or without direct supervision
- Well developed organizational skills, able to multi-task with accuracy highlighted
- Strong computer skills and proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to prioritize effectively under tight deadlines.
- Able and willing to travel for business purposes
Interested in Cyber Insurance Sales?
Cyber Insurance Sales is a fascinating and exciting newly emerging industry. Cyber sales markets are exploding throughout social media platforms and Commercial Insurance Clients seek cyber risk management solutions. Be on the leading edge as this job sharpens your ability to be ahead of the rest in an industry showing immense potential.
To apply in confidence contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or use the easy apply link below to include your resume. Reach out and make this exceptional Insurance Sales opportunity your next career step. Apply today!