Coastline: Client Broker
Your success is our success
Do More as a Commercial
Client Service Assistant
Ready to do more as a Commercial Client Service Assistant? Join a progressive and successful Broker and finally give your Commercial Insurance career a big boost.
We all like to come to work and feel like the job we do makes a difference. Certainly we want to know we play an important part in the success of our team. Work with this Commercial team and feel valued for what you bring to the job. Do more interesting work while with this leading Commercial Insurance wholesaler as a Client Service Assistant.
- Answers questions from Brokers and Underwriters
- Helps prepare client proposals and underwriter submissions
- Prepare monthly Brokers E&O bordereau
- Completes follow-up information with insurers and clients
- Prepares cover notes, binders, policies, invoices and letters
- Issues certificates of Insurance
- Advises team of outstanding abeyances and follows-up for completion
- Maintains organized and up-to-date electronic files
- Handles broker payments and reconciliation
- Reviews all documentation for accuracy
- Works to resolve Accounting discrepancies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two or more years current Commercial Insurance experience
- A General Insurance License – Level 2
- Upbeat personality and positive outlook about your work
- Strong customer service skills
- Willing to strive to learn more about your job and do more
- Skilled at MSWord including Excel
- Work well in a paperless work culture
- Keep up-to-date on new insurance market products and changes
- Strong interest in continuing Insurance education upgrading
Make this job the break you need and finally do more to improve your Insurance career and your day-to-day work life. You get an excellent market competitive salary, extensive extended medical and dental benefits plus a matched RRSP plan starting your first day. Transit is an easy short walk close by and you have secure bike parking.
You join a progressive and prestigious Broker that encourages your success and growth. To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by telephoning -604-738-0552, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply link below. Apply today!
Looking for something else or not ready to make your move. Check out our job search tips and tweaks here
and read up on how a Recruiter can help your job search. Work with us and build your Insurance career.