Coastline: Client Broker
Build your Insurance career with an Insurance Leader
Downtown Personal Lines Insurance
Be the Downtown Personal Lines Insurance person this Brokerage is looking for. You can enjoy working for a large and well established Broker who has a youthful attitude and believe in developing you and your Insurance career.
This new Personal Lines Insurance position includes using your love of the digital marketplace to build your book of business.
Using your online abilities you source new lead based customers and develop relationships to generate new business. Using referrals you work to increase awareness of the Brokerage and bring in new accounts.
Increasing customer retention and expanding the customer base using both client facing and digital skills gives you the opportunity to be completely engaged in your workday.
Personal Lines Primary Role:
- Work in an online environment providing renewals for current customers
- Build a referral list to generate new business from leads and customer recommendations
- Keep a master list of prospective clients in digital leads
- Refer leads to appropriate departments to follow-up.
- Build trusted relationships with customers using excellent customer service skills
- Provide timely response to inquiries and concerns
- Process payments, handle customer claims and maintain current accounts receivables
- Provide sales leadership by achieving new sales targets
- Mentor co-workers as needed
- Work in an organized, accurate and detail oriented manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2 in British Columbia
- A designation of a CAIB or CIP preferred
- Comfortable working in an online digital environment
- Ability to quickly learn new software technology
- Three or more years experience in personal lines Insurance
- Previous sales background and/or training in a sales setting
- Able and willing to be licensed in Ontario and other Canadian provinces
- Awareness of working in an accurate and detailed manner
- A positive upbeat attitude that enjoys mastering challenges
Work Downtown as a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor and spend your day working online with your customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for the individual worked at a call centre or at a Broker desk to move up and accept the challenge of becoming a digital broker.
Ideal for the person who is completely comfortable online seeking out new leads to generate business and completing Insurance renewals for current customers. Be a part of the wave of the future – make this job yours.
You work Monday to Friday in the high energy business core of Downtown Vancouver. You receive a generous salary, extensive medical and dental benefits plus take part in company social activities with like-minded people in the Insurance community. Work in the hub of business and commute via easy transit or bike routes.
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or use the easy apply link below. Ready to make your move or even thinking about it? Apply today!