Providing an exceptional client service experience
Employee Benefits – Client Service Manager
Bring your Employee Benefits skills to this Client Service Manager role and enjoy a wide range of responsibilities. Based in a client service centre you represent the benefits plan at client meetings, events and employee presentations.
You manage all aspects of the complete client experience. Your workday has breaks to travel to clients throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. As an Insurance Employee Benefits you enjoy learning that takes you to new levels of responsibility.
These new levels of responsibilities have you managing all levels of the client experience by anticipating and addressing needs and fulfilling expectations. Using your employee benefits knowledge of the client’s needs plus industry and product expertise you develop and maintain long term trusted client relationships.
Client visits, email, mail and telephone contacts complete your client management goals.
- Contact clients and handle inquiries about renewals, claims and any changes that have occurred.
- Be sure clients receive updated Insurer and relevant information for their needs
- Provide reviewed and finalized quarterly and annual reports to present to clients
- Work with the Account Executives to maintain accurate renewal timelines
- Create marketing materials and presentations for Account Executives
- Process accurate renewals, proposals, claims history and customer correspondence
- Accompany Account Executives client meetings as required
- Work as the go between with Account Executives and Corporate Clients
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Skilled at resolving and solving issues that may arise
- Willing to learn and grow to new levels of responsibility with clients
- Prior experience managing projects and meeting timelines
- Completed LLQP
- Three to five years experience with Group Benefits
- A Business Admin degree or diploma helpful
- Good MSWord, Excel and Outlook skills needed
- Able to learn new software quickly and evaluate mathematical data
- Strong communication skills
A really wonderful Employee Benefits job rarely comes available – especially one promising growth and opportunity. Bring your well developed client service skills and move yourself in to this bright new career challenge.
To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 604-738-0552 to apply and for more information.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are Vancouver’s most experienced and trusted Insurance Recruiters
Find out why!