Building your best Insurance future
Get More Commercial in Burnaby – Insurance
Get a a more career focused Commercial Lines Insurance job by working for the biggest and best Broker you can find. Grow with the best opportunity to learn with the best tools of the trade to be a winner in the field. Do this to make sure you’ve got an open road to learn, grow and financially stabilize your future.
This Commercial Lines Burnaby – Insurance job gives your career a boost. Be in your best position to continue learning with employer sponsored education and encouragement to advance. Get mentoring from Producers and Marketers as you build your relationships with your commercial client accounts.
You work from Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends. Be part of a professional and successful team and find financial security as you build your career.
Where you work and who you learn from is critical in the early years of your Commercial career. Build a house, build a relationship or build a career – everything starts with the best foundation.Get the best here.
Make the choice to join an Insurance Leader that supports your educational and financial goals plus your important work/life balance.
- Work to service commercial accounts with Producers and Marketers
- Process Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements and Certificates of Insurance,
- Complete In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contract and Customer Correspondence
- Contact Clients for renewal information
- Give Clients policy and coverages information when they request it.
- Provide account information to clients, lawyers and banks
- Check policies for accuracy before forwarding to Clients
- Continually update client information files
- Assist other team members as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- A minimum of two years Commercial Insurance experience
- Strong Interest in achieving an Insurance designation of CAIB and/or CIP
- Thrive in a fast-paced time sensitive work culture
- Self motivated team player
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer service skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding speed skill level
- Experience working accurately with numbers
Be the one who chooses to work with professionals as you create your Commercial Insurance career. Here in Burnaby you find leadership, mentors and a fabulous work environment.
You get a market competitive salary, extensive benefits and employer supported educational support.
Take the first step to learn, develop and grow with the Industry leader. To apply call or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com with your resume or use the easy apply link below.
Apply today and make this opportunity yours. Work with Coastline to improve your career. Here yesterday, here today and we’ll be here tomorrow as your most trusted Recruiter.
Want to consider this and other similar opportunities? Have a look at other jobs here and follow our job board here