Tops in customer service all day every day
Autoplan Fleets – Contract
Ready to work at ICBC Autoplan Fleets but not ready to commit to Permanent? Look at this new 6 month Autoplan Fleets job in Downtown Vancouver. Join the professionals who know how to do it best.
Work with the best and learn even more about providing the highest level of customer service. Bring your great Autoplan skills and test out your interest in doing this kind of job as a new career.
If you love anything on four or more wheels this is the job for you.
- Complete process of monthly renewals including mid-term additions, deletions and changes
- Speak to customers and Commercial Executives by telephone or email regarding inquiries
- Complete retail auto policies by reviewing and recommending coverages
- Maintain files for commercial fleet customers
- Make spreadsheets and reports when requested
- Handle all aspects of ICBC inventory control
- Complete internal audits such as obsolete stock return, discrepancies, surrendered plates, etc.
- Use Epic to invoice and maintain customer details
- Complete ICBC batching and banking
- Monitor Accounts receivables for follow-up
Bring These Skills:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Two years Autoplan experience
- Pro-rate, out-of-province and Garage policies know-how helpful
- Competent MSWord including Excel skills
- Understand and use good time management skills to meet deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Great communicator with customers and team mates
- Keen interest in commercial Auto
- Software skills in Autolink, Epic, ICBC policy centre
Your chance to work with a first class Canada wide Brokerage. Work with Commercial Auto professionals and large commercial fleet accounts. In the Autoplan Fleets – Contract job you get an above market value salary plus benefits. Work Monday to Friday with no weekends. Have a work location that is close to the transit hub or ride your bike and enjoy inside security parking. This is a great job – let’s make it yours.
Call Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at telephone ~604~738~0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the handy link below. Might as well get out of the rain until Summer comes again. Spend it in a super job that offers you challenge and lots of future opportunity. Apply today!