Insurance services for your life
Get this Branch Supervisor Job
Think you are ready to lead as a Branch Supervisor ? This is an ideal job for an experienced Insurance person. Bring your strong skills in General Insurance and lead the team.
Provide leadership with training, mentoring and customer service skills for the Branch team. Encourage sales techniques that build customer trust and expand market share.
The right candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and works with a sense of accountability. This is a roll your sleeves up and service clients job that showcases your skills.
- Provide friendly and professional advice to customers
- Build your team’s customer service skills
- Mentor staff in commercial, personal and autoplan skills
- Proactively manage renewals and analyze risks
- Assist staff with policy wordings
- Work with Insurers to place new and renewal business
- Assess local market for new and prospective business opportunities
- Manage day-to-day branch operations and staff scheduling
- Stay up-to-date with new market products and trends
- Cross-sell and up-sell to provide wider customer insurance solutions
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum General Insurance License Level 2
- Five or more years of General Insurance experience
- Strong working knowledge of commercial and personal lines Insurance
- Working knowledge of Autoplan
- Great communication skills
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Good sense of business acumen
- Prior supervisory skills helpful
- Strong relationship building skills
- Computer system experience with SigXP, Policy Works, Autolink, etc
- Sales oriented
Interested and ready to take your career up to the next level? If you believe you have the skills and experience to fill this exciting Insurance Branch Supervisor Role in Langley – please apply.
Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 604-738-0552 or simply use the handy apply link below and attach your resume.
This Branch Supervisor role can be your next exciting challenge. Take the next step and apply today. Looking for something different? Keep checking our job board found here. Let us help you get to the next step in your Insurance career.