Coastline: Client Broker
Find insurance career success here
Insurance Claims Advisor Downtown
Large Downtown Commercial Broker has created an additional position of a Commercial Insurance Claims Advisor to join their current Commercial Claims Team. Our client, one of the largest employee owned Insurance Brokers in Canada is experiencing tremendous growth and currently totals more than 200 employees in the Downtown Vancouver Business core. Career success works here.
Your primary purpose in the Insurance Claims Advisor position is to work within the Commercial Real Estate Property Claims Division to track, document and prepare a section of Insurance Claims. Working with the Claims Team, you act as a liaison between the Client, the Adjusters and Insurers while resolving these Claims.
- with a new claim or incident, review the client’s policy, collect relevant information and facts to set up a formal claims file
- Analyze claims incidents and current claim to compare claims histories
- Maintain current updates on clients status of claims as required
- Maintain current and accurate files, notes and documentation for each claim
- Verify payments and reimbursements by insurers on client’s behalf
- Identify client, vendor or systems issues that arise to appropriate individuals with recommended solutions
- Prepare and verify claims management reports for production team and clients as required
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with adjusters, insurers and related trades and suppliers
- Distribute prepared notifications and reports identifying major losses, trends, late reported claims, near renewal claims and frequency for production team
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2 or higher
- Two or more years claims handling experience
- Real Estate Claims experience given preference
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MSWord including Excel
- Have effective time management
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Handle stressful time pressure situations
Be the envy of your peers by working with this progressive downtown Broker as an Insurance Claims Advisor. The position is permanent full-time working Monday to Friday in a location at the hub of all transit. You will enjoy a generous salary, immediate dental and extended health benefits plus have your educational costs reimbursed. You will have fun at monthly social events and go casual every Friday on jeans day.
To apply for this exceptional insurance claims opportunity, please click the apply below and include your resume for an immediate response. If you would like more information, please contact Freyja White at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Let’s make your job search a successful one.
Now quite what you are looking for? Watch our job board – updated almost daily.
Insurance Recruitment, Insurance Jobs in Vancouver at Coastline Insurance Personnel