Achieve your Insurance Goals with Us!
Insurance Claims Examiner Job – Downtown Vancouver
Leading Vancouver Broker now offers a new career opportunity to an experienced Insurance Claims Examiner. This is a perfect position for you because it offers advancement, and provides you a showcase for your technical expertise.
Show leadership to your claims team as you show them how to navigate the claims process successfully.
Use your time management and organization skills to work under pressure when necessary.
Earn a competitive salary, strong benefits plus RRSP matching plans from your first day of employment.
Enjoy a work culture that supports you and encourages continued education.
Primary Claims Examiner Role:
- Reports to the Claims Manager
- Gather all facts of a new claim and compare to current policy to refer to the Insurer
- Analyze claims and recommend solutions to improve coverages
- Maintain current accurate files and documentation on each claim
- Provide expertise to clients and internal claims team
- Completes all tasks regarding reports, issuing payments, plus assisting with month-end reports and payment reconciliation.
- Maintain and continue to build cooperative relationships with insurers, adjusters, related trades and experts
- Assist the claims team with problem files and difficult situations
- Builds claims reports for management
- On behalf of the insurer negotiates client payments and reimbursements
- Attends Insurer and corporate functions
- Maintains excellent relationships within team and the company
Insurance Claims Examiner Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance Level 2 License
- CIP completed designation given preference
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of coverages
- Above average analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintains a positive view of solving problem files and difficult situations
- Able to remain calm and focused working under pressure
- Have a service oriented and customer service attitude
- Skilled at accuracy and working with precision
- Solid skills with MSWord including Excel
- Interested in continual skill upgrading
Make this job as Insurance Claims Manager your next career move! For more information or to apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel. Call or text 604-738-0552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the easy apply below.