Your success is our success
Insurance Claims Manager
On outstanding opportunity for an experienced Insurance Claims Manager is offered by a National Insurance Company. Your goal is to provide claims team leadership to achieve customer service and corporate business goals.
- Develop the claims team through leadership and mentoring
- Lead by example and coaching your team to provide excellent customer service
- Monitor claims team service levels to identify training and development needs
- Be the go-to expert on difficult or complex files
- Perform team performance and salary reviews
- Partner with HR to maintain full staff levels
- Conduct an annual review of claims files
- Comply with company reporting standards
- Prepare and submit annual budget
- Maintain awareness of insurance market trends and legislative changes
- Develop and build industry relationships. Attend Industry functions.
- University or College Degree plus Insurance Professional Designation
- A passion for the claims industry and team leadership
- Experience successfully coaching and mentoring team members
- Able to effectively prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Superior time and organizational management skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Effectively use empathy to achieve high standard of customer service
- Ten or more years of Insurance claims experience including team supervision
- Excellent understanding of policy wordings, policies and procedures
- Use strong analytic and investigative skills in claims processes
- Able to travel occasionally for work
As the Insurance Claims Manager you join an Insurance Company who focused on your future as a part of their success. Be provided with the tools for both professional and personal development plus receive a generous compensation plan that includes both a pension plan and profit-sharing. You also receive generous vacation, paid sick days plus personal days off to manage your work/life balance. Your benefit package includes extended health and generous dental, life and ltd benefits.
This is the InsuranceClaims Manager career opportunity for you if you want a position with a Company focused on rapid growth nationally while providing exceptional claims service skills within your team. To apply in confidence, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at tel: 604-738-0552 or email: email@example.com or simply use the link below and include your resume for a call-back.
Coastline works with you to reach your Insurance career goals