one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Brokers leading with innovation and vision
Intermediate Underwriter with a Leading Broker
As the Intermediate Underwriter with a Leading Broker you work to build and maintain effective working relationships with insurance carriers. You have a solid understanding of the insurance marketplace and strive to bring excellence to your work.
A primary focus of your job is to collaborate with the Production team to develop and market new and renewal business for clients.
As you work with either your Burnaby or Vancouver team you also enjoy a generous salary, extensive extended health and dental benefits, staff and community organized events and many perks your company offers.
- Review client expiry lists to prepare for up-coming market needs
- Confirm there are no gaps in coverages
- Negotiate terms for cancellations, endorsements and for new and renewal business
- Collaborate with Producers, Account Managers and information results from internet searches
- Use results to provide best results on new and renewal submissions
- Maintain a log of Insurer submissions
- Analyze collected data for figures, commitments, loss ratios and earthquake limits
- Use strong technical knowledge and experience to interpret insurance policies
- Use ability to work in a fast paced time pressured work environment
- Maintain a high level of accuracy with details
Qualifications and Skills
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Five or more years Commercial Lines marketing or underwriting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Preference given to those with designations or working to complete
- Marketing and productions experience preferred
- EPIC broker management helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well unsupervised or in a team culture
Ready for the challenge of a new job as an Intermediate Underwriter with a Leading Broker? Enjoy working for a well established and respected Broker who leads the Insurance Industry in training, innovation and employee supported career advancement.
To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 604-7380552 for more information or to book an appointment.
Let’s keep moving your career, financial stability and opportunity for further advancements ahead. Make Coastline your career choice partner. Apply today.