Coastline: Client Broker
Join a youthful motivated Downtown Broker and grow
Energize your career with this Junior Account Manager Job
Take this opportunity to move your career ahead. Work with the full spectrum of Commercial Professionals and build your Commercial technical knowledge base.
Work with Account Executives on new business accounts, existing client accounts and initiatives with an aim of both business expansion and retention.
Join a Commercial Broker looking for a highly motivated, detail motivated person with great communication and relationship building skills. Build your commercial future and be who you want to be.
Primary Job Role:
- Prepare all documentation including policy documents, certificates of Insurance, letters, and invoices
- Handle client questions and concerns
- Research information for clients to make strategic decisions when necessary
- Working closely with Account Executives, provide accurate submissions to market, handle negotiations and terms
- Document claims for Claims division
- Manage accounts receivables and process payments
- Maintain abeyance files
- Keep Client files updates in system
- Build trusted relationships with team members, underwriters and Clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Three or more years Commercial Insurance experience
- Good understanding and use of customer service skills
- Highly motivated to progress in a commercial Insurance career
- Share ideas and knowledge as a positive role model on team
- Strong computer skills with MSWord including Excel
- Actively participate in meetings and attends Insurer events
Make the Junior Commercial Account Manager job yours! Apply this week to Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel and work with us to advance your Commercial career. Take the first step and call Coastline at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or use the apply link below to send your resume and comments.
Take the first step – we’ll make it easy for you to energize your Commercial Insurance career.
Not quite what you are looking for? Share this job with a friend and go Here to see new and update jobs daily.