Coastline: Client Broker
Make Broking your Commercial career choice
Get this Junior Commercial Marketer Job
Here is a new job opening for an ambitious Junior Commercial Insurance professional to move into a Marketer opportunity. You’ll combine your Marketer responsibilities with customer service and producer support to give you a complete view and range of commercial duties.
You’ll join a team of 150 professionals who serve both domestic and international clients. Working in downtown Vancouver offices you’ll have the opportunity to service clients, deal with submissions to insurers and liaise with producers for new, renewal and endorsement business.
This opportunity is particularly interesting for a Junior Commercial Candidate because it gives you a full spectrum of Commercial job positions to help you make a decision about your future job focus. You could decide on a full Marketer job, or a Senior Customer Service Team Lead position or make a move into a Producer job. You will have the opportunity to work in and with all of them.
- Work with the Marketing management team to provide technical support
- Marketing, policy rating and underwriting
- Meet with Producers regarding clients needs to determine recommendations for terms and conditions
- Prepare submissions and send to insurers. Negotiate terms and conditions for renewals
- Negotiating and service mid-term changes with insurers
- Create and follow-up on abeyances and documentation requests
- Attend relevant seminars, and stay up to date with market trends, new products and coverages
- Be the technical support for staff on policy coverages and company underwriting needs
- Use excellence in friendly professional service to both customers and producers
- Promptly return all customer enquiries
- Manage daily responsibilities including correspondence policy wording review, contract and lease arrangements plus company underwriting needs
- Handle client claims reports and refer to Claims Department
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Two or more current years experience in Commercial Lines in a support role
- Accurate working with detailed technical information and documents
- Able to work independently and with a commercial team
- Have a positive outlook at work and a desire to learn and move your career forward
- Helpful to know TAM, PowerBroker and MSWord plus Excel
- Willing to work beyond basic job description to complete job responsibilities
This is a terrific chance to move your Commercial career ahead with this new Junior Commercial Marketer job in Downtown Vancouver. Take this opportunity to learn more of each major commercial job function, expand your Marketer skills and prepare yourself for your future in a Commercial Insurance Career.
You’ll be paid a good market competitive salary, full extended health and dental benefits plus be employer supported to continue your Insurance education. The position is available now and works Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends ever.
To apply for the new Junior Commercial Marketer position, please click the apply link below and attach your resume. For more information, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange an interview. We are here to move you ahead in your Insurance career!