one_freyja Coastline Client Broker
Empowers the innovative workplace
Marketing UnderwriterJob in Langley
This Marketing Underwriter job in Langley is perfect for the Insurance candidate who wants a career and thrives in an entrepreneurial workplace. Create financial security for yourself with this challenging job and get a continuous growth path forward.
You have direct contact with Insurers as you support Strata and Condo placements.
Provide competitive terms for commercial lines new and renewal business helps you generate and drive new business production.
As a Marketing Underwriter, you have great organizational skills, a strong work ethic and work well within a team culture. You are a self starter who wants to grow and will invest time to learn the technical aspects of your new job.
You provide exceptional customer support as you manage accounts, claims and day to day client service plus underwriting needs using a large resource network.
You also use your strong decision making skills and use creativity to complete your underwriting risks.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Client Executives with marketing support
- Provide terms of market availability, technical wordings and available coverages
- Regularly visit Lower Mainland Branches and Client Executives plus Commercial staff to discuss benefits of marketing department
- Maintain updated knowledge of products and programs
- Continually work to maintain technical wordings knowledge and differences in market offerings
- Assist Client Executives with development and implementation of niche markets
- Coordinate Insurer meetings and training when required
- Attend commercial, company and Insurer meetings
- Support Strata and Condo placements by providing marketing support for large and mid-market new and renewal placements within BC
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 2 General Insurance License. CAIB or CIP designation preferred
- Three or more years Commercial Lines Underwriting experience
- Insurance Marketing experience
- Able to work well with tight timeline deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to accurate interpret mathematical data
- Innovative ability to build creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Develop and maintain productive relationships
Get ready for an exciting role as a Marketing Underwriter! You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary, extensive benefits, Group RRSP’s, and a clear growth path.
To apply, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or text/call 604-738-0552 for an interview or more information. This is an interesting role with a difference that will keep you focused and challenged on your Insurance career.
Vancouver’s most trusted and experienced Insurance Recruiters. Find out why – reach out to us today.