Create a secure financial and career future
Marine Insurance Advisor
Has your love boats taken you to a career as a Marine Insurance Advisor? Apply for this new job and focus your skills on a pleasurecraft book of business. Use your professional skills and presentation to talk to customers at boat shows and specific trade functions.
Our client seeks a person with several years of recent marine insurance experience to fill this role. What better place than the West Coast to spend your work days doing what you love. Join this large progressive company and secure both your career and your financial future.
- Manage a Marine Insurance Book of Business
- Contact current Clients for renewal information
- Process renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Handle mid-term policy changes
- Rate and underwrite new pleasurecraft policies
- Respond to Client inquiries for policy and coverage information
- Attend trade shows and Industry trade events
- Continually update knowledge on new information and products in the marketplace
- Complete invoicing and manage accounts receivables
- Update client information on an ongoing basis
- Provide support to team members on pleasurecraft information
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level Two General Insurance License
- Two or more years of Marine Insurance experience
- Boating lifestyle helpful
- Able to work independently to manage a marine insurance book of business
- Maintain a positive attitude to your work and your team members
- Professional presentation skills for trade shows
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve
- TAM/EPIC skills helpful
Combine your love of boats, your boating lifestyle and your career as a Marine Insurance Advisor. Make this job yours!
Your benefits are a great salary, better than most perks, top extended medical and dental benefits and a great RRSP package. Get significant assistance in your educational goals and grow your career through advancement.
Apply now to Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com, or use the apply link below. For more information and to book an interview, call 604-738-0552 today. Make this great Marine Insurance Advisor position yours.